According to Jared, they are:
How to avoid (or mitigate) change aversion
1. Warn users about major changes.
2. Clearly communicate the nature and value of the changes.
3. Let users toggle between old and new versions.
4. Provide transition instructions and support.
5. Offer users a dedicated feedback channel.
6. Tell users how you’re addressing key issues they’ve raised.
@Braden (UX, Google Ventures) wants teams to focus on designing Stories, not Screens. He says…
Here are four of the best ways I’ve found to keep my mind focused on stories.
Hack 1: Storyboard before you sketch
Hack 2: Render full stories with Fireworks
Hack 3: Review stories on paper
Hack 4: Don’t send mockups. Record a screencast.